My General Appreciations
On Wednesday 12th April,2017 at 8am-Local time, I was privileged enough and thrilled to receive 1000 total likes on this blog.
Some would think that I’d be tired of thanking people and get use to breaking records. But guess what? I’m not and as long as I can, I’ll always thank those who have made this possible and those who are responsible of these achievements.
To my Ideal readers, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your views, likes, feedbacks and shares. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much 💐💓😘
To my friends and family, thanks for being there for me, making this possible and pushing me forward.
To those bloggers I follow out there, thanks for being inspirations and motivation to move forward. To improve not only on my blog, style and genre but ultimately on myself. Everyone needs people like you in their lives.
Lots of love and hugs💐💓😘
Now, let’s get down to the other purpose(s) of this post;-
3 Awards from 3 Amazing bloggers
I’ve already had the honour of accepting these awards from other amazing individuals in the past, awards that I’ve proudly placed on my menu on the main site, but it’s with honour and gratitude that I still accept these new nominations.
P.S: the old logos will be replaced by the new logos immediately after the publication of this post.
The sunshine award
To HIMANSHI SHUKLA from thecagedbirdsingsweb.wordpress.com, a huge thank you to you dear. We had barely known each other a week when this nomination fell. I don’t know what motivated you but I thank you for the consideration.
A big sincere thank you dear 😄😁😘
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Put up your 11 questions and nominate 11 others.
- List the rules.
What inspires you?
Everything I see, hear, learn, encounter and experience inspires me. All that’s good, positive, bad or negative in this world.
Everything around me inspires me.
Who is your favorite YouTube star?
Eerrmm..🙈 No clue. I don’t know any YouTube star. You’ve just made me know they exist 😳😂
If you were to be an animal, which one would you prefer?
Cats. They are so lazy but are so loved 😇
What is your one secret hobby?
Blogging. Very few people around me know I blog or write poems in general.
Which song is your favorite?
Dunno. I’m old-school. But have come to love all those songs the same.
What is success to you?
Waking up in the morning and being able to work at home for your own account. Do your dream job and be loving it.
Being a role model and impacting into other people’s lives in a positive way.
What makes you happy instantly?
Listening to music.
Can you make any dish, all by yourself?
Damn right I can 😉😂 Anything you want, just teach me and you’ll confirm it💃
I’m not one of those who believe that it’s a women’s duty to do all that household chores and stuff + I don’t specifically like cooking but I’m a chief in kitchen and am always ready to learn other dishes from other parts of the world 😀
What has been your worst experience so far?
I try not to think about things like that, theycan be poisons to happiness.
Whom do you love the most?
If I say myself, I will sound to selfish 🙈 so I’ll just say no comment 🙊
Soft drinks or tea/coffee?
I’ve only recently started to drink tea but occasionally.
Blogger Recognition Award.
THANKS Eclipse from eclipsestories.wordpress.com
I would have given you guys a kiss but the distance is the one to blame 😢. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it, more than words can say/express💐💓😊
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
At the beginning
There was me and my need to explore the world but my lack of trust for the internet.
Once that was overcome, here I am 1year later.
- Always stay true to yourself.
- Don’t stay focused on your stats cause in reality your impact may be far beyond the likes.
Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Perception Changer from thinknactblog.wordpress.com
Have we known ourselves long enough? I don’t really know but it was less than a week before you nominated me for this award, I’m grateful and I would just like you to know that I’m always open to helping you or anyone else out there with the little I know and in any way I can. While hoping that we can learn from each other too 😄 A big thanks to you 💓💐
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who have nominated you & give a link to their blog
- Display the logo of award on your post
- List the rules for accepting the award
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate upto 15 bloggers who you admire or have admired for this award
- Comment on one of the posts of your chosen bloggers to let them know you have nominated them
- I’m a young female in her early twenties.
- The name of my blog comes from a word that best describes me, your guess is better than mine 😂😉
- Presently, I’m doing a bachelor’s degree in Microbiology.
- I’m from a large family.
- I’m an introvert with very little friends.
- I’m an independent thinker and feminist.
- Everything that’s written on this blog was done by me, except for the reblogs where I specify.
I strongly believe that we are all winners, so if you believe this too these awards are for you. Pick one or take them all. You are a champion and you deserve it 😉 Those are my nominees..
Thanks for reading and please do feel free to leave a thought on your way out 😊💐😘