Some things in life are best learnt when you strive to learn how to do it yourself.
Ever since I started this blog I’ve gone from old-fashion to up-to-date.
What have I learnt?
- How to write a post.
- How to publish a post.
- How to schedule a post.
- How to link my blog to my social media (Twitter and Facebook).
- How to view my statistics in my dashboard.
- How to make a snapshot of my stats (as seen above).
- How to include an image to a post.
- How to feature an image to a post.
- How to reblog posts.
- How to comment on others’blog posts.
- How to place a title and tag posts.
- How to back-date a post.
- How to customise and change designs.
- How to use widgets and change themes.
- How to make my blog mine, feel like at home.
These may not be much but I’ve learnt more about computers and internet, things that can’t be learnt only in schools.
Somethings are better learnt on its own.
I’m still to learn the technicalities behind SEO and Google search. Better rankings and money-making methods. Building a real following and guest list. Guest posting and video conferences. Lots more.
All these seem to be much but where there’s a will, there’s a way. I’m ready to learn. I’m confident 🙋😊
I would encourage you all to learn things on your own, it becomes part of you and it’s more self satisfying. Yeah 👏😁
Thanks for reading🍻